Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Monday, April 17, 2006

Classes, Classes, Everywhere...

And not only can I read most of their names (I ask, again, can I get a HELL YEAH?), but I have picked out the ones I want to take, with a couple of backups. Ishida-sensei, as far as I know, is seeing about Japanese language class(es) for me, but the other ones I am looking at are as follows (as listed in the schedule starting early on Monday):

Wants:
Japanese History I
Kendo
Harmonics
Sewing (I think that is what it is; something to do with sewing, for sure)
Choir II (there is no I)
Group Voice Lessons

Backups:
Music Culture
Dance

I am typing this from the Gaiken room. I have been to two teachers offices and looked up and down for a third without finding it. In short, I haven't been able to find any of these teachers to ask if I can take their classes. It's a class period right now, and I know at least one of the teachers is currently teaching, but I figured she would have taken lunch in her office. Oh well.

I also can't find Hiruta-sensei or Ishida-sensei to ask for help finding these other teachers' offices. I know Ishida-sensei is busy this week because he is going to Sapporo in a couple of days, but I had heard from Tolia that Hiruta-sensei would be available this afternoon... so I dunno. The teacher whose office I hung out in front of until this class period started is the one that runs the class I wanna take next period, so I will just ask her when I get to the class. I had wanted to give her a bit more warning than that, but it worked for Kunizawa-sensei with the koto lesson class last semester, so... *shrug*

Realizations of the Period

1) I find myself having a lot more stamina now that I have lost weight. :P Less bulk to propel around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home