Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

What Do We Need?

More pictures!

...

T_T K, don't need 'em. But that is what we got. I finally figured out a way to get my pictures from cell phone to internet. Here are two:




Very cool Jak II box art (if a bit glared over) and the coolest pair of flip flops I have ever seen. Wasn't gonna pay 4500 yen (about $40) for them, though. Both of these pictures were taken in November in a shopping district far, far away.

Realizations of the Period

1) I don't look forward to resizing and resaving all the pictures taken with my camera. I just don't.

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

You are most certainly not chop liver! Thanks so much for listening to our show! Feel free to email any requests to us. :)
~Alexsis

 
At 4/02/2006 05:45:00 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Oh, I shall. If I have any. Generally, you guys play stuff that's excellent for photoshopping as is, so I do that at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home