Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

So Many Possibilities

There are so many things I could put here for April Fool's Jokes, but I can't think of any that wouldn't actually worry people, so I won't. I refer you, instead, to YTMND.

Weather finally cleared up today. Hooray! I've actually gotten quite a bit done. Opened the window while I paid the rent this afternoon, which was preceded by an Expeditionary Force in FFXI (got a party together to go kick ass for the glory of my country, Windurst), which was preceded by me calling the PFD office and the UAF Financial Aid office and getting good news both times. Huzzah! They were short calls, too, which means good mojo for my phone bill. I also made more headway on my new scanslation chapter. Good day. :D

I also got myself a Secondary Awesome Chair. I weep in sorrow that it was not available in green. Here is why:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home