Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Friday, March 24, 2006

Katamari PSP

Went shopping yesterday, for food and to get Nacilik some books (which they are still out of, the rats). On a whim, I decided to see what I could find for PSP, and lo! Boku no Watashi no Katamari Damacy. Huzzah!

They emulated the control scheme of the PS2 games by having it still be a tank drive system that uses the buttons on the right and the d-pad on the left. My left hand's lack of skill at life causes me to have occasional moments of oops, but overall it is very nearly as smooth to use as the PS2 version. All your beloved wackiness is back, and this time you start levels by flying from a giant slingshot into the King's purple spandex-covered groin.

Not really, but very close.

I also have meat now, which makes me happy. Go meat!

Today I was gonna go to the Posful area and do some more shopping for various good things like those books for Nacilik and a rice cooker, but the weather was not good for keeping dry the socks of a walker with dying shoes, so... I didn't. Let's see how the weather goes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home