Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Computer Software of the Gods

Photoshop.

It's great. I fall more in love with it the more I use it. And I found out that I can set it to automatically open, resize, optimize for web, save, and close a whole folder full of files. Hallelujah! I still need to set the web site up myself (since FrontPage is the the Computer Software of the Devil), but that makes my life so, so much easier. Hallelujah!

Also, I went to buy breakfast this morning because I really wanted some curry, and there was an old man (I'd say 55ish or so) at the edge of the parking lot for the apartment building who was pissing in the grass. Not even hiding in a corner or anything. It was at the end of the fence, so he was visible from all directions. It was kinda weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home