Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lena and the Beastly Weather

It was shaping up sooooo nicely, and then it had to get to doing snow and rain at the same time alternately with snow that's just really, really, really wet. :'( No walks for the Lena. Put some crimps in my shopping plans, but there was one day that was good enough to shop (my shoes are getting rather ragged, and I don't want to go for hours in wet feet, really).

I discovered that a tiny rice cooker that cooks only about as much as my pot on the stove runs some 50 dollars or more. I have decided that it is effectively not worth the money for a few more months of stay. I have also found that I can't seem to find VCRs. Maybe I am not looking in the right places.

The bookstore in Posful, however, did have all the Elfin Lied manga in stock. :D HUZZAH! I also got books for a couple of other people, and an idea for a book to get for someone else. Muhaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home