Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Victory and Doughnuts

The Victory: I got the first draft of the scanslations edit done. Huzzah!

The Doughnuts: So I wanted some victory doughnuts. I live pretty much right in between the two nearest doughnut shops, judging by the fact that it takes about twenty minutes either way. I usually go to the one over by Coach & Four because it's a prettier route. And that is the way I went.

I'll tell you what, I am so sorry I didn't have my camera.

The full moon and the stars are out, the temperature is perfect for a walk (just cold enough to see your breath), there was almost no wind, and the lake right across the road from the mini shopping district where the doughnut shop is is glazed over with ice still. Since it has been warm of late, the ice is reflective and was displaying a lot of color from the shopping district. So I ate my doughnuts by the lake instead of coming home to eat them while gaming.

I hope tomorrow is like tonight, so I can go take pictures. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home