Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Road to Trudge

:( Last night wasn't like the night before. It was cloudy and windy and cold. Today I really wanted to level my Bard in FFXI, so I didn't check.

On the plus side, I have finished the second draft of the scanslation chapter and should soon be starting in on redoing all of my pictures for re-upload to my web site and display. :'( OMG. So many pictures.

Helped Yuuko and the other people who want to go to Alaska with their English again today. We have played fun games the last few times. :D They are more comfortable around me, too. Today's lesson was about saying what time it is. I never realized just how many acceptable ways there are to say 2:15. Two fifteen, quarter after two, quarter past two. Then there is combining stuff like that with AM and PM and noon and midnight and...

Have you ever stopped to think about how crazy it is that we understand languages at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home