Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life is Good.

I know that sounds like bull, but it's true. It's amazing what getting to talk to an old friend you haven't heard any news about in years can do for your mood. I was so full of energy when I found out he was still alive that I couldn't focus on my scanslation work. While that last bit was bad, I think it's a fine trade-off.

When I woke up this morning, I turned on the PS2 to do a bit of FFXI playing, then dragged the final folder of pictures into FrontPage to start uploading to my web site. Six or seven hours later, it finally finished. That is what I get for taking hundreds of pictures. I still don't know how I am gonna fit them on my web site, as it turns out that the way I handled the wallpapers I made back in the day was to have thumbnails, then link directly to the pictures.

And the more I look at those wallpapers, the more I want to cry about my utter lack of skill at putting them together. A couple of them are really nicely composed, but suffer from the fact that I just didn't know how to use Photoshop. ;_;

Pangalactic Gargleblaster! GAH!

So yeah. I am gonna do some scanslating now and work on the web site tomorrow. No FFXI distraction, since the problems with the credit cards mean that the credit card company refused to pay the fee for this month. Oh goody. :P But oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home