Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hail of Photographs

I have so many pictures. I have been uploading like mad, and I am almost done... but not quite. So. I paused a moment to DeviantArt-ify one photo and a digitally altered version of it. But that is only one of hundreds of pictures. How I am going to display them on my site is as yet unknown. The pictures are rather large, and won't fit into the normal layout I have for the web pages. (o_o)a Need to go brush up on what I did for the wallpapers I made aeons ago.

No PSP yet. Didn't really expect it, but I couldn't help a bit of hoping. *sigh*

Paid my rent today. My landlord is married, and usually his wife is the one I make payments to. Not today, though... dunno if she wasn't there or what. Paying him meant no chit-chat. :( I like my conversations with her. Nothing important, but always enjoyable.

Realizations of the Period

1) You know how sometimes a kid will take something and hit themselves over the head with it and go, "Ow," repeatedly? Japanese kids do that, too.
2) In losing weight, my butt has shrunk. I find myself stepping on pant hems even when the waist of the pants are properly seated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home