Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Scholarship! / Tonkori / Batman Begins

Official word! I have been accepted to HUEK in Japan and will receive the Japanese government's Monbugaku scholarship! I am so excited! :D Now I need a camera for my trip to Japan.

Check out this news article:
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fm20050622a1.htm
This guy is awesome. I don't think I would have the strength of will to actively piece together old tunes on a traditional instrument. Learn to play and build it, yes, but... this guy is awesome.

I saw Batman Begins last Tuesday. It was awesome! Batman is the ninja who is feared by all other ninja. They got such a good actor for Batman. "It's not who I am underneath but my actions which define who I am." ^^ Hooray for my favorite superhero and his butler, the ever-awesome Alfred.

No Japanese today... I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I need to go to bed. ^^'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home