Bright Green Gaijin Pants

I'm in Japan! How now, brown cow?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tickets / FFXI

So I still don't know when exactly I leave for Japan. Should be Saturday, but... the Japanese government is buying the ticket and still hasn't told me when I am going. I called my Japanese teacher today, and she said that UAF's scholarship winner last year didn't get his ticket info until the day before. >_< Hoo hah. It doesn't feel real that I'm so close to leaving anyway, and this just isn't helping any. I have just about everything I should need, though. Just gotta get off my ass and finish packing. Ack.

I like FFXI. I also like it when my friends take it up, too. Especially since the friends who are taking it up will likely play at times when I can catch them online even from Japan. :D It's good stuff. I keep missing Raikei online, though. :'( We need to get our clocks from the adventurer recruitment program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home